GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pre-emergent crabgrass killer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/15289-pre-emergent-crabgrass-killer.html)

David S 17-04-2003 03:32 AM

Pre-emergent crabgrass killer

Does anyone know of a good pre-emergent crabgrass killer that is not mixed
with a fertilizer? Seems only the mixtures are in the stores. I want to be
able to apply the pre-emergent when the forsythia bloom and then later
around the end of May apply fertilizer. Unfortunately, these aren't at the
same times. I read that corn gluten is a good pre-emergent for crabgrass but
can't seem to find that anywhere. Any advice is welcome.

[email protected] 17-04-2003 12:32 PM

"David S" wrote:
Does anyone know of a good pre-emergent crabgrass killer that is not
mixed with a fertilizer? Seems only the mixtures are in the stores. I
want to be able to apply the pre-emergent when the forsythia bloom and
then later around the end of May apply fertilizer. Unfortunately, these
aren't at the same times. I read that corn gluten is a good pre-emergent
for crabgrass but can't seem to find that anywhere. Any advice is
welcome.

Do you have a LESCO outlet near you?

--
GO# 40