GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need 20,000 chicks (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/154006-need-20-000-chicks.html)

Srgnt Billko 10-02-2007 03:37 AM

Need 20,000 chicks

No I am not Casanova - and I am not pimping for basketball players. We are
looking for a large hatchery that can supply 20,000 day-old chicks cheap.
This would normally be cockerels from a place that is trying to hatch
egg-layers. So if you think you have such a place in your area, let us know.
(hopefully within a 4 hour drive of us)

Chas Hurst 10-02-2007 02:35 PM

Need 20,000 chicks

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
No I am not Casanova - and I am not pimping for basketball players. We are
looking for a large hatchery that can supply 20,000 day-old chicks cheap.
This would normally be cockerels from a place that is trying to hatch
egg-layers. So if you think you have such a place in your area, let us
know. (hopefully within a 4 hour drive of us)

Are you planning your own bird-flu epidemic?

Srgnt Billko 10-02-2007 07:03 PM

Need 20,000 chicks

"Chas Hurst" wrote in message
. ..

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
No I am not Casanova - and I am not pimping for basketball players. We
are looking for a large hatchery that can supply 20,000 day-old chicks
cheap. This would normally be cockerels from a place that is trying to
hatch egg-layers. So if you think you have such a place in your area, let
us know. (hopefully within a 4 hour drive of us)

Are you planning your own bird-flu epidemic?

I know it sounds like a lot but some of these hatcheries hatch 2 or 3 times
that number every week.

Chas Hurst 11-02-2007 04:18 AM

Need 20,000 chicks

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message

"Chas Hurst" wrote in message
. ..

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
No I am not Casanova - and I am not pimping for basketball players. We
are looking for a large hatchery that can supply 20,000 day-old chicks
cheap. This would normally be cockerels from a place that is trying to
hatch egg-layers. So if you think you have such a place in your area,
let us know. (hopefully within a 4 hour drive of us)

Are you planning your own bird-flu epidemic?

I know it sounds like a lot but some of these hatcheries hatch 2 or 3
times that number every week.

I know. Until the chicken industry moved south, there were lots of
hatcheries in my area. How you gonna move that many birds in the cold?
Surely not in your SUV.

Srgnt Billko 11-02-2007 05:02 AM

Need 20,000 chicks

"Chas Hurst" wrote in message

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message

"Chas Hurst" wrote in message
. ..

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
No I am not Casanova - and I am not pimping for basketball players. We
are looking for a large hatchery that can supply 20,000 day-old chicks
cheap. This would normally be cockerels from a place that is trying to
hatch egg-layers. So if you think you have such a place in your area,
let us know. (hopefully within a 4 hour drive of us)
Are you planning your own bird-flu epidemic?

I know it sounds like a lot but some of these hatcheries hatch 2 or 3
times that number every week.

I know. Until the chicken industry moved south, there were lots of
hatcheries in my area. How you gonna move that many birds in the cold?
Surely not in your SUV.

A Suburban and an enclosed trailer.

Just Joshin 19-02-2007 06:50 PM

Need 20,000 chicks

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:37:43 GMT, "Srgnt Billko"
wrote:

No I am not Casanova - and I am not pimping for basketball players. We are
looking for a large hatchery that can supply 20,000 day-old chicks cheap.
This would normally be cockerels from a place that is trying to hatch
egg-layers. So if you think you have such a place in your area, let us know.
(hopefully within a 4 hour drive of us)

Where is "us"?

Might help.

tom @ www.FindMeShelter.com