GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Advice please? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/154841-advice-please.html)

Kevin 04-03-2007 04:13 PM

Advice please?

I have an area of garden that has been covered in bark chips. I now wish to
level and raise it slightly with a layer of top soil prior to seeding as a
lawn.

Will it be OK to cover the bark chippings?

Advice please?

Willshak 04-03-2007 06:03 PM

Advice please?

Kevin wrote:
I have an area of garden that has been covered in bark chips. I now wish to
level and raise it slightly with a layer of top soil prior to seeding as a
lawn.

Will it be OK to cover the bark chippings?

Advice please?

Growing Mushrooms and attracting grubs come to mind.

--
Bill
in Hamptonburgh, NY

Eggs Zachtly 05-03-2007 11:07 PM

Advice please?

Willshak said:

Kevin wrote:
I have an area of garden that has been covered in bark chips. I now wish to
level and raise it slightly with a layer of top soil prior to seeding as a
lawn.

Will it be OK to cover the bark chippings?

Advice please?

Growing Mushrooms and attracting grubs come to mind.

Heh.

--

Eggs

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.