GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Any Beekeepers Here? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/154926-any-beekeepers-here.html)

JB[_1_] 06-03-2007 11:19 PM

Any Beekeepers Here?

Just wanted to check and see. If not here, which forum?

TIA

Eggs Zachtly 07-03-2007 12:04 AM

Any Beekeepers Here?

JB said:

Just wanted to check and see. If not here, which forum?

You may want to try alt.hobbies.beekeeping

And, FYI, they're called "newsgroups", not "forums". Forums are on the www
and are loaded with unnecessary code, pics, avatars, etc.=)

HTH
--

Eggs

A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.

Eggs Zachtly 07-03-2007 12:05 AM

Any Beekeepers Here?

To add, you may also want to try:
sci.agriculture.beekeeping

--

Eggs

-A halo has to fall only a few inches to become a noose.

Srgnt Billko 07-03-2007 12:15 AM

Any Beekeepers Here? - Yes

"JB" wrote in message
nk.net...
Just wanted to check and see. If not here, which forum?

TIA

Have had a few hives in the past but none now. Bear wiped me out.