GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Court Case about Home Security, update. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/155874-court-case-about-home-security-update.html)

spike125 26-03-2007 11:47 AM

Court Case about Home Security, update.

Hello;

I posted here a few week ago, several folks appeared to care.

For those following that very weird case in Ontario, the page is
updated.

The Videos of the Govt witness vandalizing our home and assaulting me
are all working.

Take care,
spike
--
You all should care and learn from this case, if the Govt gets away
with what they are doing to my wife and I, you will or can be next.