GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tractor Mower Advice Needed!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/157207-tractor-mower-advice-needed.html)

Ange 21-04-2007 11:26 PM

Tractor Mower Advice Needed!!

Hi

I'm a newbie in a quandary!!
I'm looking for a new rear discharge tractor mower with a collecting box. It has to fit through a 49" opening, but i want the largest deck possible and most horse power possible!
I have about an acre of lawn and 2 and a half acres of rough paddock.
I liked the spec of the 'Simplicity' models (seemed to be a bit faster than most!!)but can't find a higher hp model with rear discharge or a collecting capability.

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks

Ange