GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   +liquid Moss Killer ?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/157775-liquid-moss-killer.html)

John W 01-05-2007 01:56 AM

+liquid Moss Killer ??

Do they make a liquid moss killer that you can mix and spray?

the stuff in bags is always wet and stuck together and hard to spread. If
they make one what is the name of it. I cant find anything anywhere

John W

Eggs Zachtly 01-05-2007 03:48 AM

+liquid Moss Killer ??

John W said:

Do they make a liquid moss killer that you can mix and spray?

Yes.

the stuff in bags is always wet and stuck together and hard to spread. If
they make one what is the name of it. I cant find anything anywhere

Is the moss in the lawn? On masonry/concrete? On trees? What you use would
depend on where you use it.

--

Eggs

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?