Old 05-09-2018, 05:22 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Diesel Fuel as weed killer?

On Sunday, September 2, 2018 at 3:14:04 PM UTC-4, Derek wrote:
replying to onyx, Derek wrote:
Sounds like diesel will take care of my bug problem and weed problem at the
same time. Thanks. I will post to let you know how it works.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Great idea for weeds. Use diesel that costs $3.25 a gallon instead of
glyphosate that cost 25 cents a gallon. Plus the diesel stinks and it
would be funny if a neighbor smelled it and called the EPA.

Old 22-09-2018, 08:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,us.military.army,uk.rec.sheds

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 8/25/2018 2:14 PM, onyx wrote:
replying to rogerfisher, onyx wrote:
Think of all the bugs you will kill in this way. if the bugs die we will
eventually die. Diesel will hang around in the soil for ages and isn't
ecological.

In Nam we had an ol' sayin' about diesel: "Diesel is as diesel does." Does
that make any sense to youse guys?

Best of all, the weeds don't grow back...

Old 23-09-2018, 11:08 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,us.military.army,uk.rec.sheds

On 8/25/2018 2:14 PM, onyx wrote:
replying to rogerfisher, onyx wrote:
Think of all the bugs you will kill in this way. if the bugs die we will
eventually die. Diesel will hang around in the soil for ages and isn't
ecological.

In Nam we had an ol' sayin' about diesel: "Diesel is as diesel does." Does
that make any sense to youse guys?

Best of all, the weeds don't grow back...

Good for getting rid of moles, but then is aftershave someone bought you.
--
Jim S
Old 23-09-2018, 11:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,us.military.army,uk.rec.sheds

On 8/25/2018 2:14 PM, onyx wrote:
replying to rogerfisher, onyx wrote:
Think of all the bugs you will kill in this way. if the bugs die we will
eventually die. Diesel will hang around in the soil for ages and isn't
ecological.

In Nam we had an ol' sayin' about diesel: "Diesel is as diesel does." Does
that make any sense to youse guys?

Best of all, the weeds don't grow back...

Good for getting rid of moles, but then is aftershave someone bought you.

I wooden dab diseasal on my moles. It might turn them malignant.

Tone