GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Birds nest (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/158377-birds-nest.html)

dave[_1_] 10-05-2007 07:21 PM

Birds nest

How do I discourage birds from building a nest in my eaves? I have
been chasing them away with a broom all day. Everytime I knock the
nest down, they start rebuilding it.

I wouldn't mind so much, but it is right above a garden (bay) window
and they crap all over it.

I tried WD40 but no luck.

dave[_1_] 10-05-2007 10:10 PM

Birds nest

On May 10, 11:21 am, dave wrote:
How do I discourage birds from building a nest in my eaves? I have
been chasing them away with a broom all day. Everytime I knock the
nest down, they start rebuilding it.

I wouldn't mind so much, but it is right above a garden (bay) window
and they crap all over it.

I tried WD40 but no luck.

Update.

By spraying the shit out of the area with WD40 it seems to have done
the trick. The little buggers came back a few times, but packed their
bags and headed out.