Old 17-10-2002, 11:17 PM
corky

Default Trumpet Vine

Can anyone tell me when to cut back a Trumpet Vine? This is the first year
that it bloomed so its a fairly young plant.And,also how much should I cut
it back? On my way to work,I saw a beautiful Trumpet Vine with lots of
blooms,now,its cut back.Is now the time to do it? I live in northeastern
PA.Thanks

Old 17-10-2002, 11:24 PM

"corky" wrote:
Can anyone tell me when to cut back a Trumpet Vine? This is the first

year that it bloomed so its a fairly young plant.And,also how much should
I cut it back? On my way to work,I saw a beautiful Trumpet Vine with lots
of blooms,now,its cut back.Is now the time to do it? I live in
northeastern PA.Thanks

I'd wait till it drops its leaves,brfore pruning it.

Here's a link,sounds like you can't kill em. g

http://www.ext.vt.edu/departments/en...s/trmptcr.html

--
God Bless America - http://members.aol.com/flyitproudly/flag.html

go #40 Usenet Newsgroup Service