Old 28-05-2007, 05:44 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Hoffco Trimmer parts

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Thanks,

Ken

Old 28-05-2007, 10:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

NapalmHeart said:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Did you even /try/ Google?

--

Eggs

The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is
'uncopyrightable'!
Old 28-05-2007, 10:20 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

NapalmHeart wrote:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Thanks,

Ken

ask.com

locate parts for Hoffco String Trimmer

http://www.ktoutdoor.com/parts.htm

http://www.mymowerparts.com/manufacturer/1106.php

Old 29-05-2007, 12:58 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Jim" wrote in message
NapalmHeart wrote:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Thanks,

Ken

ask.com

locate parts for Hoffco String Trimmer

http://www.ktoutdoor.com/parts.htm

http://www.mymowerparts.com/manufacturer/1106.php

Thanks for the links. I've looked at both of these before. They don't
carry what I need (air filter housing w/choke parts).

Old 29-05-2007, 03:39 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

NapalmHeart said:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Did you even /try/ Google?

--

Eggs

Yes/I/did.

Bullshit.

http://www.hoffcocomet.com/hoffco/contact.htm

--

Eggs

-Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Old 30-05-2007, 02:06 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

NapalmHeart said:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Did you even /try/ Google?

--

Eggs

Yes/I/did.

Bullshit.

http://www.hoffcocomet.com/hoffco/contact.htm

Bullshit from you, Eggy. I talked to the Hoffco people on the TX and they
told me they no longer make trimmers or stock parts for the trimmers they
used to make.

From the link you listed:
"Garden Tillers, Mini Cultivators, Post Hole Drills, Earth Augers, Kee
Lawnmowers & Edgers"

See any mention of trimmers here?

Old 30-05-2007, 11:14 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

NapalmHeart said:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Did you even /try/ Google?

--

Eggs

Yes/I/did.

Bullshit.

http://www.hoffcocomet.com/hoffco/contact.htm

Bullshit from you, Eggy. I talked to the Hoffco people on the TX and they
told me they no longer make trimmers or stock parts for the trimmers they
used to make.

From the link you listed:
"Garden Tillers, Mini Cultivators, Post Hole Drills, Earth Augers, Kee
Lawnmowers & Edgers"

See any mention of trimmers here?

Then, it's time to buy a new one, huh.

--

Eggs

If there was any logic in this world, it would be men who ride side-saddle,
not women.
Old 31-05-2007, 12:31 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

NapalmHeart wrote:
Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Thanks,

Ken

Most Hoffco trimmers were made by Echo. Take it to an Echo dealer to see
if they can identify it.

--
Art
Old 14-06-2007, 04:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

NapalmHeart said:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Did you even /try/ Google?

--

Eggs

Yes/I/did.

Bullshit.

http://www.hoffcocomet.com/hoffco/contact.htm

Bullshit from you, Eggy. I talked to the Hoffco people on the TX and
they
told me they no longer make trimmers or stock parts for the trimmers they
used to make.

From the link you listed:
"Garden Tillers, Mini Cultivators, Post Hole Drills, Earth Augers, Kee
Lawnmowers & Edgers"

See any mention of trimmers here?

Then, it's time to buy a new one, huh.

Not if I can find someone with the parts I need, which is why I posted here.
You never know what's out there if you don't ask.

Old 14-06-2007, 04:58 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Art" wrote in message
NapalmHeart wrote:
Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Thanks,

Ken

Most Hoffco trimmers were made by Echo. Take it to an Echo dealer to see
if they can identify it.

--
Art

Thanks for the lead, Art.

Ken

Hedge trimmer attachment for a John Deere "Quik-tatch" string trimmer? [email protected] Gardening 0 10-03-2014 10:07 PM
Spare parts Jack United Kingdom 3 13-02-2004 01:42 AM
spray parts online? Brian sci.agriculture 2 17-02-2003 02:40 PM
AD:Lawn and garden equipment parts Ken Shelton Lawns 0 06-12-2002 07:07 AM
Parts Supplier ?? Homelite / John Deere sjohnsen Lawns 0 02-12-2002 09:34 PM