GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ** Help ** Spider Mites Attacking (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/1600-%2A%2A-help-%2A%2A-spider-mites-attacking.html)

Wilmero 21-10-2002 05:47 PM

** Help ** Spider Mites Attacking

I have a serious problem with Spider Mites on my tomatoe plants, and i was
wondering if anyone knows of a very effective way to get rid of them. I should
note that I have already tried Malathion to nu success. Any help is much
appreciated.

Wilmero

Die Spammer !!! 22-10-2002 12:32 PM

** Help ** Spider Mites Attacking

Malathion is a bad idea for fruits and vegetables you plan on eating. Try spraying
with a soulution of half and half water and dish soap. Regular bug spray should
have done the trick.