GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   concrete slabs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/160218-concrete-slabs.html)

Herb and Eneva 16-06-2007 08:07 PM

concrete slabs

I would like to do a small concrete job. I want to pour 3 slabs that
measure 12 in. wide by 42 in. long by 4 in. thick. My question is how
many cubic feet are in 1 80 lb. sack of quickrete? Thanks all.

Drooler 17-06-2007 12:45 AM

concrete slabs

1 80 lb bad == .6 cubic foot

Dave 17-06-2007 04:45 AM

concrete slabs

"Herb and Eneva" wrote in message
I would like to do a small concrete job. I want to pour 3 slabs that
measure 12 in. wide by 42 in. long by 4 in. thick. My question is how
many cubic feet are in 1 80 lb. sack of quickrete? Thanks all.

http://www.quikrete.com/ContactUs/FAQs.asp

http://www.quikrete.com/Calculator/Main.asp

Dave