GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I.D. Help Please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/160345-i-d-help-please.html)

Peter Pan[_2_] 19-06-2007 05:37 PM

I.D. Help Please

Can someone please ID this for me.. I get several of them in my flower
beds.. the brown ends are slimmy and the stalk looks like its made out of a
cheese doodle

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...119/Funky2.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...119/Funky1.jpg

Eggs Zachtly 19-06-2007 10:24 PM

I.D. Help Please

Peter Pan said:

Can someone please ID this for me.. I get several of them in my flower
beds.. the brown ends are slimmy and the stalk looks like its made out of a
cheese doodle

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...119/Funky2.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...119/Funky1.jpg

Mutinus elegans

--

Eggs

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up,
he'll never be able to edge his car onto a freeway.

Peter Pan[_2_] 19-06-2007 10:50 PM

I.D. Help Please

How do I keep them from growing
"

Eggs Zachtly 20-06-2007 02:18 AM

I.D. Help Please

Peter Pan said:

How do I keep them from growing
"

You don't. Well, you could just remove all of your mulch, and never replace
it. That would probably do the trick. It's just a fungi, and it's quite
harmless.

--

Eggs

-A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.