GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   crab grass (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/160433-crab-grass.html)

Jim[_7_] 21-06-2007 03:08 AM

crab grass

Sure, I'll do that in the morning and re-post. I think it is crab
grass, at least that is what people are calling it.

Jim[_7_] 10-07-2007 01:16 AM

crab grass

On Jun 20, 10:08 pm, Jim wrote:
Sure, I'll do that in the morning and re-post. I think it is crab
grass, at least that is what people are calling it.

Sorry for the delay... I had to wait for my grass to grow again but
here is the link to a much better picture.

If someone could diagnose this, I would appreciate it.

http://www.moneytime.ca/grass-4.jpg

Thanks,
Jim.

Steveo 11-07-2007 12:26 PM

crab grass

Jim wrote:
On Jun 20, 10:08 pm, Jim wrote:
Sure, I'll do that in the morning and re-post. I think it is crab
grass, at least that is what people are calling it.

Sorry for the delay... I had to wait for my grass to grow again but
here is the link to a much better picture.

If someone could diagnose this, I would appreciate it.

http://www.moneytime.ca/grass-4.jpg

Thanks,
Jim.

It looks a bit like quackgrass in that pic.

http://www.turf.uiuc.edu/weed_web/de...quackgrass.htm