GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The new lawn tractor is home (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/161298-new-lawn-tractor-home.html)

Clark[_2_] 05-07-2007 11:38 PM

The new lawn tractor is home

It didn't even fall of the trailer!!!!
I told the old Toro I was not replacing her, just putting her into
semi-retirement

http://i8.tinypic.com/644xjro.jpg

have not started it yet.

Clark

Eggs Zachtly 06-07-2007 12:48 AM

The new lawn tractor is home

Clark said:

It didn't even fall of the trailer!!!!
I told the old Toro I was not replacing her, just putting her into
semi-retirement

http://i8.tinypic.com/644xjro.jpg

have not started it yet.

Dood... there's no grass to cut! =P

And, you don't need to add any tags to links, here. Just pasting the link
will do just fine. =)

http://i8.tinypic.com/644xjro.jpg

Tractor looks sharp. Looks like now all you need is some grass seed, heh.

--

Eggs

-Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Srgnt Billko 06-07-2007 01:19 AM

The new lawn tractor is home

"Clark" wrote in message
It didn't even fall of the trailer!!!!
I told the old Toro I was not replacing her, just putting her into
semi-retirement

http://i8.tinypic.com/644xjro.jpg

have not started it yet.

Clark

What's the holdup ? Does it have lights ? You better get out there and
check to make sure it can you up your hills. Enjoy !!