Old 16-07-2007, 01:03 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Grass for full sun

I'd like to overseed some patches in my lawn, but am not sure what kind of
seed I need for an area that gets full sun in the summer, 12 hours worth,
but also sees long periods of wet weather in the spring and fall. This is
Seattle in case it matters.

Old 16-07-2007, 10:32 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Eigenvector said:

I'd like to overseed some patches in my lawn, but am not sure what kind of
seed I need for an area that gets full sun in the summer, 12 hours worth,
but also sees long periods of wet weather in the spring and fall. This is
Seattle in case it matters.

Tall Fescue.

--

Eggs

I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart.

Old 18-07-2007, 12:23 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Seattle has full sun?! ;-) I lived there in the early 70s. Went 90 days
straight once during the late winter/early spring before seeing what I'd
call a sunny day!

Beautiful country up there.

. ..

Sun without Sun. Erik Orchids 8 03-02-2006 09:51 PM
Low perennials for 50sqft, full sun, poor drainage, deer-res.? Marc Stephenson Texas 11 09-06-2003 12:56 PM
Will Shasta Daisy grow in constantly wet sand/full sun? Kevin Miller Gardening 4 04-06-2003 12:32 PM
I need a groundcover for full sun. Travis Gardening 6 14-04-2003 08:32 PM
Full Sun Hanging Baskets Lewis Spurlin North Carolina 0 08-04-2003 03:21 PM