GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Extravagant Luxury Hotel for my Dog (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/162456-extravagant-luxury-hotel-my-dog.html)

[email protected] 31-07-2007 10:45 AM

Extravagant Luxury Hotel for my Dog

It's such a pleasure to see little four-feet wagging in on their way
to Wag Hotels. It hurts to see them feeling left out, at some kennel
when we take a vacation. But Wag is no cheap kennel; it's a new
definition - Hotels for Dogs and Cats. I came across a video coverage
of Wag in Google. Wanted to share with you & may be the next time even
your wheels will steer their way to Wag.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7&q=wag+hotels

lacko 22-10-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 735329)
It's such a pleasure to see little four-feet wagging in on their way
to Wag Hotels. It hurts to see them feeling left out, at some kennel
when we take a vacation. But Wag is no cheap kennel; it's a new
definition - Hotels for Dogs and Cats. I came across a video coverage
of Wag in Google. Wanted to share with you & may be the next time even
your wheels will steer their way to Wag.
Wag Hotels Luxury Suite (Roughcut)

We are planning for a trip in this summer and we heard about pet friendly hotels, we have 2 puppies....any suggestions?