Old 28-11-2002, 11:01 PM

Default Lawn question

Muff wrote:

" wrote:

i have st. augustine lawn and lately we have been getting something like
a cup load of sand(there was about 6 to 8 inches of river sand put ontop
of the mud that when the house was finished.. so i guess the sand is
coming out from the bottom... i know that the red ants will make a mound
of this sand about 1 foot wide and about 3 to 4 inches high, but there
is about 20 of these little mounds on an area about 20ft. by
20 ft. and i find no ants in them, any idea on how they occured????

same as crop circles. it's a mystery.

thanks for the info.