GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for parts. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/163166-looking-parts.html)

jeanbasile 17-08-2007 08:49 AM

Looking for parts.

I am looking for a cylinder Mahle 42ZD9 and piston and ring for my brushcutter Partner B380.I can make an offer.
Jean.

[email protected] 17-08-2007 03:54 PM

Looking for parts.

--
jeanbasile

Did you look on Ebay?

Art 17-08-2007 11:10 PM

Looking for parts.

jeanbasile wrote:
I am looking for a cylinder Mahle 42ZD9 and piston and ring for my
brushcutter Partner B380.I can make an offer.
Jean.

You might want to add some gaskets that list. Like cylinder gasket, carb
gaskets and exhaust gasket. It's shame to do that work and have to reuse
the old gaskets.

--
Art