GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Great Decorative Sprinklers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/1632-great-decorative-sprinklers.html)

d jones 02-12-2002 09:45 PM

Great Decorative Sprinklers

My friend has been building some beautiful lawn and garden sprinklers for
years, and selling them at Arts & Craft shows. These really are quality
lawn ornamental sprinklers and would also make a great gift. For anybody
that takes pride in the way their yard looks, this site is definitely worth
a peek. I know that you won't be disappointed in what you see.

Thank you and have a nice day.....
Randy in Michigan

http//copper-time.com

Tim Fischer 04-12-2002 02:56 AM

"d jones" wrote in message
My friend has been building some beautiful lawn and garden sprinklers for
years, and selling them at Arts & Craft shows. These really are quality
lawn ornamental sprinklers and would also make a great gift. For anybody
that takes pride in the way their yard looks, this site is definitely

worth
a peek. I know that you won't be disappointed in what you see.

Thank you and have a nice day.....
Randy in Michigan

A question I've always wondered -- do people really sprinkle with these
things? It seems like they'd be lousy for that. And if not, why waste the
extra $$ on the hose connections, etc?

-Tim

P.S. Commercial posts are generally not welcome here.

d jones 04-12-2002 03:42 AM

Great Decorative Sprinklers

Yes Tim, people do sprinkle there lawns with these and they work very well.
I am sorry if I offended you with my post, it certainly was not my intent.
I was merely trying to share with the group what I know to be a great yard
ornament as well as a quality watering device. Again, I apologize if my
post was out of line.

Have a nice day,
Randy

"Tim Fischer" wrote in message
. net...

Tim Fischer 04-12-2002 04:42 AM

Great Decorative Sprinklers

"d jones" wrote in message
. net...
Yes Tim, people do sprinkle there lawns with these and they work very

well.
I am sorry if I offended you with my post, it certainly was not my intent.
I was merely trying to share with the group what I know to be a great yard
ornament as well as a quality watering device. Again, I apologize if my
post was out of line.

You didn't offend me. It was an honest question.

Don't get me wrong, I think they look cool and all, it's just it seems that
a good dedicated sprinkler would work better, and the copper lawn ornaments
wouldn't need to serve that function. But I've never tried them...

-Tim