Old 25-09-2007, 07:54 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Gourds and more gourds

Started picking gourds - about 125 #s today. And maybe 30 - 40 previously.
And this is just outside the real gourd patch. So far we just picked
volunteers from the two large compost piles, some from the tomatoe patch and
by the rhubarb. A nice varied slection this year.

Old 25-09-2007, 09:10 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Srgnt Billko said:

Started picking gourds - about 125 #s today. And maybe 30 - 40 previously.
And this is just outside the real gourd patch. So far we just picked
volunteers from the two large compost piles, some from the tomatoe patch and
by the rhubarb. A nice varied slection this year.

Do ya sell them at the local farmer's market, Sarge? Or, did ya make a PVC
gourd gun, to shoot them at passing tourists? =)

--
Eggs

-Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks
of captivity, they can train Americans to stand at the very edge of the
pool and throw them fish.
Old 25-09-2007, 11:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Srgnt Billko said:

Started picking gourds - about 125 #s today. And maybe 30 - 40
previously.
And this is just outside the real gourd patch. So far we just picked
volunteers from the two large compost piles, some from the tomatoe patch
and
by the rhubarb. A nice varied slection this year.

Do ya sell them at the local farmer's market, Sarge? Or, did ya make a PVC
gourd gun, to shoot them at passing tourists? =)

--
Eggs

No selling - buy your 2nd option is a hell-uv-a-idea. Especially with my
resentment toward city folk moving in here and then complaining about
roosters crowing in the morning.

Old 26-09-2007, 01:31 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Srgnt Billko wrote:

[....]

No selling - buy your 2nd option is a hell-uv-a-idea. Especially with my
resentment toward city folk moving in here and then complaining about
roosters crowing in the morning.

YeeHaw! give them HELL Srgnt!

damn city slickers ought to stay in their nasty city.