GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lit the torch (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/165439-lit-torch.html)

Srgnt Billko 28-09-2007 09:57 PM

Lit the torch

Finally got that sucker lit up - but first things first: I wasn't impressed
by the little bit of "assembly" required. The brass fitting included to
connect the hose to a tank - needed pliers to tighten the male end in the
female of the hose. (no wrench "nut"). I only used it for 5 minutes at half
power but it does do the job - however, whoever earlier said they had the
100,000 btu torch made the right decision as far as I can see. The one I
got is a little scary to lite up - and requires more storage area.