Old 29-09-2007, 08:29 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Another 175#s of gourds

picked today. That brings our total up over 300# so far this year - and
there's more to pick. Also found a few more acorn squash and spaghetti
squash hidden in the weeds - plus 10 or 12 more paw paws. And finally a
couple carrots that we ate with lunch.

Old 29-09-2007, 09:33 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
picked today. That brings our total up over 300# so far this year - and
there's more to pick. Also found a few more acorn squash and spaghetti
squash hidden in the weeds - plus 10 or 12 more paw paws. And finally a
couple carrots that we ate with lunch.

Have the gourd cannon ready yet?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 30-09-2007, 12:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
picked today. That brings our total up over 300# so far this year - and
there's more to pick. Also found a few more acorn squash and spaghetti
squash hidden in the weeds - plus 10 or 12 more paw paws. And finally a
couple carrots that we ate with lunch.

Have the gourd cannon ready yet?

My #1 son has a rig that shoots water balloons. Maybe I can use that.

Old 30-09-2007, 01:33 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Steveo said:

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
picked today. That brings our total up over 300# so far this year - and
there's more to pick. Also found a few more acorn squash and spaghetti
squash hidden in the weeds - plus 10 or 12 more paw paws. And finally a
couple carrots that we ate with lunch.

Have the gourd cannon ready yet?

=D

--

Eggs

Could crop circles be the work of a cereal killer?
Old 30-09-2007, 03:19 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Srgnt Billko said:

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
picked today. That brings our total up over 300# so far this year - and
there's more to pick. Also found a few more acorn squash and spaghetti
squash hidden in the weeds - plus 10 or 12 more paw paws. And finally a
couple carrots that we ate with lunch.

Have the gourd cannon ready yet?

My #1 son has a rig that shoots water balloons. Maybe I can use that.

A big slingshot?

--

Eggs

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

Old 30-09-2007, 03:48 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Srgnt Billko said:

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
picked today. That brings our total up over 300# so far this year - and
there's more to pick. Also found a few more acorn squash and spaghetti
squash hidden in the weeds - plus 10 or 12 more paw paws. And finally a
couple carrots that we ate with lunch.

Have the gourd cannon ready yet?

My #1 son has a rig that shoots water balloons. Maybe I can use that.

A big slingshot?
Eggs

Yup - 2 by 4s on the back of a pickup.

Old 30-09-2007, 06:23 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
picked today. That brings our total up over 300# so far this year -
and there's more to pick. Also found a few more acorn squash and
spaghetti squash hidden in the weeds - plus 10 or 12 more paw paws.
And finally a couple carrots that we ate with lunch.

Have the gourd cannon ready yet?

My #1 son has a rig that shoots water balloons. Maybe I can use that.

Do you have gourds that are similar in circumference?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 30-09-2007, 06:26 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Srgnt Billko said:

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
picked today. That brings our total up over 300# so far this year -
and there's more to pick. Also found a few more acorn squash and
spaghetti squash hidden in the weeds - plus 10 or 12 more paw paws.
And finally a couple carrots that we ate with lunch.

Have the gourd cannon ready yet?

My #1 son has a rig that shoots water balloons. Maybe I can use that.

A big slingshot?
Eggs

Yup - 2 by 4s on the back of a pickup.

What's the last thing the gourd slinger said? 'Watch this'.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 30-09-2007, 02:00 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
picked today. That brings our total up over 300# so far this year -
and there's more to pick. Also found a few more acorn squash and
spaghetti squash hidden in the weeds - plus 10 or 12 more paw paws.
And finally a couple carrots that we ate with lunch.

Have the gourd cannon ready yet?

My #1 son has a rig that shoots water balloons. Maybe I can use that.

Do you have gourds that are similar in circumference?

Are you kidding ? Of the 12+ baskets we have a few dozen of every
circumference chuckle

Old 30-09-2007, 09:04 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Srgnt Billko said:

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
picked today. That brings our total up over 300# so far this year -
and there's more to pick. Also found a few more acorn squash and
spaghetti squash hidden in the weeds - plus 10 or 12 more paw paws.
And finally a couple carrots that we ate with lunch.

Have the gourd cannon ready yet?

My #1 son has a rig that shoots water balloons. Maybe I can use that.

Do you have gourds that are similar in circumference?

Are you kidding ? Of the 12+ baskets we have a few dozen of every
circumference chuckle

Good thing PVC pipe comes in different sizes. I'm envisioning a
multi-barreled weapon, with many tubes of varying size. Maybe even a few
1/2" tubes loaded with acorns (larger, if you have a Bur Oak handy). =D

--

Eggs

If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:01 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On 9/30/2007 3:04 PM, Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Eggs
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Three lefts?
--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but

A metal's temper doesn't mean it is angry.

Gourds and more gourds Srgnt Billko Lawns 3 26-09-2007 01:31 AM
Latge Gourds artiegee United Kingdom 1 14-03-2004 04:23 PM
metal halide wattage question have 175 w fixture, can i use less wattage bulb? john private smith Orchids 6 16-11-2003 09:02 PM
birdhouse gourds michele Gardening 7 08-04-2003 04:20 PM
FS:175 Watt Metal Halide Grow Light $70 PreludeDude79 Gardening 0 03-03-2003 06:27 AM