GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   18 Very Strange Houses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/165576-18-very-strange-houses.html)

javawizard 03-10-2007 02:46 PM

18 Very Strange Houses

I've put together a little website containing pictures of 18 of the
weirdest houses I have ever seen, along links to their original
websites. It's at www.odd-homes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

DerbyDad03 03-10-2007 03:00 PM

18 Very Strange Houses

On 3 Oct, 09:46, javawizard wrote:
I've put together a little website containing pictures of 18 of the
weirdest houses I have ever seen, along links to their original
websites. It's atwww.odd-homes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

The question is: How many of these are real and how many are
photoshopped?

For example, clicking on the house that sits atop the tall rock takes
you to a site containing pictures that have obviously been
manipulated. This throws a shadow of doubt across the original image.

RicodJour 03-10-2007 03:55 PM

18 Very Strange Houses

On Oct 3, 10:00 am, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On 3 Oct, 09:46, javawizard wrote:

I've put together a little website containing pictures of 18 of the
weirdest houses I have ever seen, along links to their original
websites. It's atwww.odd-homes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

The question is: How many of these are real and how many are
photoshopped?

For example, clicking on the house that sits atop the tall rock takes
you to a site containing pictures that have obviously been
manipulated. This throws a shadow of doubt across the original image.

The guy is a spammer. Check out his posting history. He creates
these borderline topical pages and posts them all over the place. I
don't know if he's going for click-through or what, but a spammer is a
spammer.

Dave 05-10-2007 06:04 AM

18 Very Strange Houses

oups.com...
websites. It's at www.odd-homes.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

The pyramid house is interesting. Remember driving from Bend National Park
to Austin (both in TX) area a couple of years ago. Going east, I remember
seeing a true pyramid home, all in shiny gold. No juttings of windows or
doors. 3 story? It was shining gold as the sun was near setting. Awesome.
Dave