GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   True Green chemical service? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/165816-true-green-chemical-service.html)

[email protected] 13-10-2007 10:01 PM

True Green chemical service?

This biz has been going around the neighborhood asking people if they
want to make their yard greener? What is so special about their
chemicals or fertilizer? What are they actually using?

Javier 14-10-2007 03:59 AM

wrote:
This biz has been going around the neighborhood asking people if they
want to make their yard greener? What is so special about their
chemicals or fertilizer? What are they actually using?

I've been told they use Lesco products. They're not particularly cheap,
and I think they come way too often.

I've terminated their service...

-jav

jthread 14-10-2007 05:17 AM

"Javier" wrote in message
This biz has been going around the neighborhood asking people if they
want to make their yard greener? What is so special about their
chemicals or fertilizer? What are they actually using?

I've been told they use Lesco products. They're not particularly cheap,
and I think they come way too often.

I've terminated their service...

-jav

like dale dribble.

grass goes real green over the septic tank. try manure.

Steveo 14-10-2007 10:19 AM

" wrote:
This biz has been going around the neighborhood asking people if they
want to make their yard greener? What is so special about their
chemicals or fertilizer? What are they actually using?

Avoid them like a Vacuum toting snake-oil salesman.

Steveo 14-10-2007 12:00 PM

Javier wrote:
wrote:
This biz has been going around the neighborhood asking people if they
want to make their yard greener? What is so special about their
chemicals or fertilizer? What are they actually using?

I've been told they use Lesco products.

I dunno but I've been told Eskimo pussy is mighty cold.

Red[_2_] 16-10-2007 01:22 AM

On Oct 13, 4:01 pm, " wrote:
This biz has been going around the neighborhood asking people if they
want to make their yard greener? What is so special about their
chemicals or fertilizer? What are they actually using?

Probably just an iron additive. As others have said, avoid them and
any other service company that doesn't start with a soil sample from
your yard and then tailor treatment to your specific needs. Most of
them use a one-mix-fits-all solution that can possibly cause more harm
than good.

Red