GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Grass (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/1666-grass.html)

Wanda 17-01-2003 02:06 PM

Grass

Hi,
Someone told me there was a very plush grass that did not grow very tall and
it would look like a green carpet in the yard. Can anyone tell me what the
name of this grass is?
Thanks,
Wanda

[email protected] 17-01-2003 02:32 PM

Grass

"Wanda" wrote:
Hi,
Someone told me there was a very plush grass that did not grow very tall
and it would look like a green carpet in the yard. Can anyone tell me
what the name of this grass is?
Thanks,
Wanda

Astro-turf..it's used in domed stadiums. ;)

Anyway..what climate?

--
Go# 40 42 12
50GB/Month

[email protected] 17-01-2003 06:47 PM

Grass

"Wanda" wrote:
I'm in South Carolina.

wrote in message
"Wanda" wrote:
Hi,
Someone told me there was a very plush grass that did not grow very
tall and it would look like a green carpet in the yard. Can anyone
tell me what the name of this grass is?
Thanks,
Wanda

Astro-turf..it's used in domed stadiums. ;)

Anyway..what climate?

Here's a link to the most popular turfgrass's in your climate zone.

http://www.carolinalawns.com/sc.html

--
Go# 40 42 12
50GB/Month

Wanda 18-01-2003 12:24 AM

Grass

Thanks for the link,
Wanda

wrote in message
"Wanda" wrote:
I'm in South Carolina.

[email protected] 18-01-2003 01:37 PM

Grass

"Wanda" wrote:
Thanks for the link,
Wanda

wrote in message
"Wanda" wrote:
I'm in South Carolina.

wrote in message
"Wanda" wrote:
Hi,
Someone told me there was a very plush grass that did not grow
very tall and it would look like a green carpet in the yard. Can
anyone tell me what the name of this grass is?
Thanks,
Wanda

Astro-turf..it's used in domed stadiums. ;)

Anyway..what climate?

Here's a link to the most popular turfgrass's in your climate zone.

http://www.carolinalawns.com/sc.html

No problem. Hope it helps..one mans weeds are anothers cultivars..g

--
Go# 40 42 12
50GB/Month