GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Is there a lawn guide for a complete idiot? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/1667-there-lawn-guide-complete-idiot.html)

chet 18-01-2003 06:09 PM

Is there a lawn guide for a complete idiot?

In the Sacramento area and have a lawn made up (mostly) of fescue. Around
here, the grass stays more or less green all year round. I just don't know
how to keep it healthy. It is obvious

I was wondering if anyone has seen something like a lawn care calendar for
idiots like me. It might be something like. OK, it's the third week in
January. This weekend you need to apply 12lbs of "this stuff" per square
yard and run over to the local garden center and pick up "that" to get ready
for next weekend.

Just the simplest of basics required to keep the lawn healthy and vigorous.

chet