Old 23-01-2003, 03:04 AM
Alasdair Mor

Default Belt for TroyBuilt Chipper/Shredder

I have a TroyBuilt 8HP Chipper/Shredder purchased about 12 years ago.
Believe it or not, the drive belt just broke. I called TroyBuilt to order a
new belt, but they say they need an item number, the model of the chipper
won't do. No problem. I'll look in the manual... which I lost in the
process of several moves. Now, the point I ask for help... does anyone have
the chipper mentioned above (model # is 15016) and can you tell me the item
number for the main drive belt?

Many thanks in advance!

Alasdair
Old 23-01-2003, 03:11 AM

Alasdair Mor wrote:
I have a TroyBuilt 8HP Chipper/Shredder purchased about 12 years ago.
Believe it or not, the drive belt just broke. I called TroyBuilt to order
a new belt, but they say they need an item number, the model of the
chipper won't do. No problem. I'll look in the manual... which I lost in
the process of several moves. Now, the point I ask for help... does
anyone have the chipper mentioned above (model # is 15016) and can you
tell me the item number for the main drive belt?

Many thanks in advance!

Alasdair

Take the belt to the local lawnmower parts store,they can match it to an
aftermarket belt. If you don't come up with a troybuilt.

--
Go# 40 42 12
50GB/Month