GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   best grass for high traffic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/1669-best-grass-high-traffic.html)

Carlton Clay 27-01-2003 03:31 AM

best grass for high traffic

Hey guys:
I've got two dogs that share a small fenced in back yard.

Need the toughest grass there is for Middle Tennessee-- any suggestions?

Thanks

[email protected] 27-01-2003 02:39 PM

best grass for high traffic

"Carlton Clay" wrote:
Hey guys:
I've got two dogs that share a small fenced in back yard.

Need the toughest grass there is for Middle Tennessee-- any suggestions?

Thanks

Zoysia is really tough,one draw back is that it goes dormant fairly early
in the growing season (turns brown/white when dormant).

Here's a link,for more info.

http://www.zoysias.com/

--
Go# 40 42 12