Old 29-01-2003, 10:53 PM

Default an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets

saw an ad for multiple packs of flower bulbs, all are $5.00 real good deal
I'm going to order from them, thought I'd pass it around!! the ad is
below!!!

go to www.takeoff.to/flowers for an incredible deal!!! All flower bulbs,
hanging basket kits, strawberrys, are only $5.00, and best of all they are
guaranteed to grow, or you'll receive a free replacement(you pay S&H), MOST
are in multiple packs, which means more for your garden!!! So go ahead and
take look, you'll be glad you did