GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Shrub Disease (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/167103-shrub-disease.html)

Mike 14-11-2007 02:59 PM

Shrub Disease

I planted 4 shrubs (euonymus [albo-marginata], green inner leaves and pale
yellow on the outside) a couple years ago and they were doing fine.

They are now about 2.5/3 feet high by about 2 feet wide.

In the last few months 3 of them were severely losing leaves and I noticed
white spots on the leaves and specks also on the stems and the bark was
falling off.

From what I read it sounds like a fungal growth but I wanted to confirm and
if it is, find out how to treat it (preferably with a bio-friendly method).

I did remove the fallen leaves from around the plant.

Thanks,

Mike.