Old 25-11-2007, 09:48 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Bear shot nearby

A couple days ago - a grandson's brother-in-law got one behind my (
currently my ex's) house. There is a farm behind the house. A 20 acre flat
field directly behind it, then a 30' windrow that drops down to a lower
field (another 20 acres). The kid shot the bear in the lower filed. It
weighed 500# gutted. Made the local paper.

Old 26-11-2007, 05:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Sammy bin Snoozin" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
A couple days ago - a grandson's brother-in-law got one

behind my (
currently my ex's) house. There is a farm behind the

house. A 20 acre flat
field directly behind it, then a 30' windrow that drops

down to a lower
field (another 20 acres). The kid shot the bear in the

lower filed. It
weighed 500# gutted. Made the local paper.

What continent?

The article didn't say anything about the bear being incontinent.

Old 26-11-2007, 09:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Sammy bin Snoozin said:

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
A couple days ago - a grandson's brother-in-law got one

behind my (
currently my ex's) house. There is a farm behind the

house. A 20 acre flat
field directly behind it, then a 30' windrow that drops

down to a lower
field (another 20 acres). The kid shot the bear in the

lower filed. It
weighed 500# gutted. Made the local paper.

What continent?

More importantly, why is your quoting so borked?

--

Eggs

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
Old 27-11-2007, 12:12 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Srgnt Billko wrote:
A couple days ago - a grandson's brother-in-law got one behind my (
currently my ex's) house. There is a farm behind the house. A 20 acre
flat field directly behind it, then a 30' windrow that drops down to
a lower field (another 20 acres). The kid shot the bear in the lower
filed. It weighed 500# gutted. Made the local paper.

Dang! I was looking for the BEER / shot in this post boy is my face red.

Clark
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Old 27-11-2007, 08:42 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Sammy bin Snoozin said:

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message

A couple days ago - a grandson's brother-in-law got one

behind my (
currently my ex's) house. There is a farm behind the

house. A 20 acre flat
field directly behind it, then a 30' windrow that drops

down to a lower
field (another 20 acres). The kid shot the bear in the

lower filed. It
weighed 500# gutted. Made the local paper.

What continent?

More importantly, why is your quoting so borked?

Good question. I was trying to adjust my line length to
soothe some whiner on another newsgroup saying my postings
weren't wrapping.

Old 27-11-2007, 10:29 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Sammy bin Snoozin said:

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message

A couple days ago - a grandson's brother-in-law got one
behind my (
currently my ex's) house. There is a farm behind the
house. A 20 acre flat
field directly behind it, then a 30' windrow that drops
down to a lower
field (another 20 acres). The kid shot the bear in the
lower filed. It
weighed 500# gutted. Made the local paper.

What continent?

More importantly, why is your quoting so borked?

Good question. I was trying to adjust my line length to
soothe some whiner on another newsgroup saying my postings
weren't wrapping.

I believe you over-corrected, LOL.

--

Eggs

-Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.