Old 17-02-2003, 05:02 AM
kiddcreole

Default Post-winter lawncare

I know nothing about lawncare, so I really need help here. I am renting a house and part of my lease says I am supposed to maintain the lawn. It is warming up now ( I live in Northwest Florida) and seems like it should be time for getting the grass turned back to green. Not sure what I need to do to make this happen. Had a nightmare at a previous rental which cost me my $800 deposit and don't want to go through that again. Any advice, links, or other useful info would be greatly appreciated.

Old 17-02-2003, 05:38 AM

"kiddcreole" wrote:

(Snip the html)

Start he

http://floridaturf.com/staugust/

Please don't post in html,this is a text group.

--
Go# 40 42 12
50GB/Month

Organic lawncare jim Edible Gardening 0 11-10-2005 02:55 PM
chinch bugs? (lawncare question) jojo Texas 1 17-08-2005 10:01 PM
Lawncare Info travelinmatt Lawns 6 25-07-2005 10:03 PM
Lawncare travelinmatt Gardening 1 22-07-2005 01:07 AM
Post-winter lawncare kiddcreole Lawns 2 05-05-2003 10:58 PM