GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wild Onions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/16991-wild-onions.html)

bdowns 20-04-2003 07:20 PM

Wild Onions

Does anyone know a product that sold in the stores that will kill wild
onions in my yard? I hate to try to pull these because they are to
numerous. So I looking for something that will kill them and other weeds
without kill my grass. Thanks in advance.

[email protected] 20-04-2003 07:32 PM

Wild Onions

"bdowns" wrote:
Does anyone know a product that sold in the stores that will kill wild
onions in my yard? I hate to try to pull these because they are to
numerous. So I looking for something that will kill them and other weeds
without kill my grass. Thanks in advance.

Ortho has several products,either concentrate or ready to use.

Here's a link:

http://tinyurl.com/9x46

--
GO# 40