GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I wish the MI 5 would just shoot the bastard already (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/170124-i-wish-mi-5-would-just-shoot-bastard-already.html)

DennisTheBald 03-01-2008 09:49 PM

I wish the MI 5 would just shoot the bastard already

I mean really

Oren[_2_] 03-01-2008 10:32 PM

I wish the MI 5 would just shoot the bastard already

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:49:07 -0800 (PST), DennisTheBald
wrote:

I mean really

Poster Frank, in another group posted this.

quote
Here's his website:

http://www.five.org.uk/

He will welcome your responses.

Here's another source to the web nuts that bother us:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notable..._personalities

en quote

MI5 is on wiki

Flood his site email and say you are out to get him....

:)

Oren

Frank 04-01-2008 02:43 PM

wrote:

I mean really

Poster Frank, in another group posted this.

quote
Here's his website:

http://www.five.org.uk/

He will welcome your responses.

Here's another source to the web nuts that bother us:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notable..._personalities

en quote

MI5 is on wiki

Flood his site email and say you are out to get him....

:)

Oren
--

Thanks for the plug, Oren.
I figure that if each person bothered by spammers, telemarketers and the

Frank

z 09-01-2008 06:50 PM

wrote:

I mean really

Poster Frank, in another group posted this.

quote
Here's his website:

http://www.five.org.uk/

He will welcome your responses.

Here's another source to the web nuts that bother us:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notable..._personalities

en quote

MI5 is on wiki

Flood his site email and say you are out to get him....

:)

Oren
--

Thanks for the plug, Oren.
I figure that if each person bothered by spammers, telemarketers and the
* like each bugged them back very slightly, it could turn them off ;)

Frank- Hide quoted text -

I guess there's no chance of convincing him that he'd be better off
escaping MI5 by going underground and keeping a low profile, eh?

z 09-01-2008 06:55 PM

I wish the MI 5 would just shoot the bastard already

On Jan 3, 5:32*pm, Oren wrote:

Here's his website:

http://www.five.org.uk/

"MI5 has a website, too, but you should prepare yourself for some
serious "alternative reality" if you plan to visit it."

snork!