GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   who just bought a driveway torch? Sarge? and any stories yet? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/170171-who-just-bought-driveway-torch-sarge-any-stories-yet.html)

Clark... 06-01-2008 10:03 PM

who just bought a driveway torch? Sarge? and any stories yet?

How is it working and have you barbecued any rodents yet?

Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Srgnt Billko 06-01-2008 10:36 PM

"Clark..." wrote in message
How is it working and have you barbecued any rodents yet?

Clark...
--

Yup - but I haven't done much with it - just fried some weeds along a fence
to try it out. I got a 20gal tank and put the set on an old cheap dolly.