Old 16-01-2008, 02:13 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Default I ran over a rock with my lawnmower. Help!

GWB wrote:
How big was the rock?
And was it igneous, sedimentary or metamorphic?

Just better hope it wasn't a dilithium crystal. If it was there will be
hell to pay.

--
Art
Old 18-01-2008, 09:09 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"pepipootles" wrote in message
news

Hi
Does anyone know why my lawnmower won't start after I ran over a rock
with it?? I changed the fuse but that didn't help.
Please help!!

If it won't start, the flywheel key is sheared. If it shakes like crazy after it
starts, the crankshaft is bent.

Bob

Old 18-01-2008, 09:10 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Nil" wrote in message
On 14 Jan 2008, "Clark..." wrote in
alt.home.lawn.garden:

Did th OP check the flux capacitor? those things always burn out
when your mowing your rocks

I prefer a safety razor for that.

Chuckle, chuckle.

Old 20-01-2008, 02:54 PM
BrownFingers's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepipootles View Post
Hi
Does anyone know why my lawnmower won't start after I ran over a rock with it?? I changed the fuse but that didn't help.
Please help!!
you Broke the motor you swede...

God you cant be trusted with any thing at all
__________________
I'm the New Gardening Daddy... You beta watch out cause I'm the new Kid on the Lawn..!!!!
I'm gonna hoe Yo Gravel.....
Old 20-01-2008, 02:55 PM
BrownFingers's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWB View Post
How big was the rock?
And was it igneous, sedimentary or metamorphic?
Heay Im Murphatronic not the rock
__________________

Old 24-01-2008, 12:32 AM
PonyPower's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownFingers View Post
Heay Im Murphatronic not the rock
Hey gaiys whats going on?
Old 24-01-2008, 05:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
z z is offline

On Jan 14, 1:31*am, Jim wrote:
Duff wrote:
Jim wrote:
Srgnt Billko wrote:
jacko wrote:
pepipootles wrote:

Hi
Does anyone know why my lawnmower won't start after I ran over a rock
with it?? *I changed the fuse but that didn't help.
Please help!!

Most likely the flywheel key is sheared and the motor is off it's timing.

He said he replaced the "fuse". *That should have corrected the timing.

no no no.. to correct the timing you need to click
on control panel and then double click on date/time...

*Yes, but you must reboot after that.

that's always a good time to click on power/management and take
a look at the spark plug. *btw - clicking on power/management before
changing any fuses reduces the chances of a reverse power surge being
released from the matter inverter back into the fusion coupler where
an oscillation has the potential to develop between the fusion coupler
and the ground emf emitter. *double the risk if we're talking dual
reaction platform. *

don't forget to change the coolant on your mower every spring.
Old 24-01-2008, 08:45 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.home.lawn.garden
z z is offline

double capacity...

You are not in the state of your creation.

As these two states are open, it is impossible for you not to recognise
them. Follow your own feelings, observe yourselves, and see if you do not
find the lively characteristics of these two natures. Could so many
contradictions be found in a simple subject?

Incomprehensible. Not all that is incomprehensible ceases to exist. Infinite
number. An infinite space equal to a finite.

Incredible that God should unite Himself to us. This consideration is drawn
only from the sight of our vileness. But if you are quite sincere over it,
follow it as far as I have done and recognise that we are indeed so vile
that we are incapable in ourselves of knowing if His mercy cannot make us
capable of Him. For I would know how this animal, who knows himself to be so
weak, has the right to measure the mercy of God and set limits to it,
suggested by his own fancy. He has so little knowledge of what God is that
he does not know what he himself is, and, completely disturbed at the sight
of his own state, dares to say that God cannot make him capable of communion
with Him.

But I would ask him if God demands anything else from him than the knowledge
and love of Him, and why, since his nature is capable of love and knowledge,
he believes that God cannot make Himself known and loved by him. Doubtless
he knows at least that he exists, and that he loves something. Therefore, if
he sees anything in the darkness wherein he is, and if he finds some object
of his love among the things on earth, why, if God impart to him some ray of
His essenc

Old 26-01-2008, 12:09 PM
Registered User

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by z View Post
On Jan 14, 1:31*am, Jim wrote:
Duff wrote:
Jim wrote:
Srgnt Billko wrote:
jacko wrote:
pepipootles wrote:

[...]

WTF were you doin mowin a rock anyway you damned FOOL??? Its not called a lawnmower for no reason.
Personally I think you should run over yer own f**kin' 'ead and do us all a favour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 26-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crustyshoveller View Post
WTF were you doin mowin a rock anyway you damned FOOL??? Its not called a lawnmower for no reason.
Personally I think you should run over yer own f**kin' 'ead and do us all a favour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U ran over a rock u complete retard
did u not know the clu is in the f***ing name LAWNMOWER

u are a plank and u should be killed with my muckyhoe u plonker

Old 28-01-2008, 02:01 PM
BrownFingers's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckyHoe View Post
U ran over a rock u complete retard
did u not know the clu is in the f***ing name LAWNMOWER

u are a plank and u should be killed with my muckyhoe u plonker
this is an unfortunate posting
__________________
Old 31-01-2008, 04:18 PM
PonyPower's Avatar
Registered User

Smile

I just had a funny thought, wouldn't it be funny if we had rockmowers that would cut up rocks, as well as flying cars and robot dogs.

LOL
Old 31-01-2008, 04:19 PM
PonyPower's Avatar
[...]

I disagree, what I've always been led to believe was different. Furthermore
Old 09-02-2008, 01:59 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

pepipootles wrote:
Hi
Does anyone know why my lawnmower won't start after I ran over a rock
with it?? I changed the fuse but that didn't help.
Please help!!

The trolls are all over this because this has been answered SO many
times it isn't funny. You sheared the timing key in the flywheel, and
possibly bent the crankshaft. Since you tried a fuse to fix it, I'd
recommend you take it to a dealer.

Spider mites, over and over and over Jonathan Sachs[_2_] Gardening 9 09-08-2007 04:37 AM
To-yo-ran Barra Orchids 0 28-02-2004 09:35 PM
To-yo-ran Barra Orchids 4 27-02-2004 07:12 AM
To-yo-ran Barra Orchids 3 26-02-2004 05:26 PM
eat more rock, aka rock rocks! twisted IRONy Australia 0 24-11-2003 10:59 AM