Old 06-02-2008, 01:47 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default we are being watched

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/forumd...1d3c31 e&f=18

even shows up if you take a part of the post and do a web google.
Clark...

--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Old 06-02-2008, 06:37 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Clark... said:

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/forumd...1d3c31 e&f=18

even shows up if you take a part of the post and do a web google.

Wow, you're quick, huh? Gardenbanter is a piece of shit portal to The
USENET (maybe worse than Google). They try to make it look like it's their
own forum, allow users to post with HTML tags, and fully censor posts. In
short, they're a bunch of clueless ****wits who are too lazy to create
their own forum.

It resides in it's rightful place: right next to Google, in my killfile.
--

Eggs

Is there another word for synonym?
Old 07-02-2008, 01:49 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Clark..." wrote in message
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/forumd...1d3c31 e&f=18

even shows up if you take a part of the post and do a web google.
Clark...

--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

So, tell me. Is it tough being a genius?

Steve

Old 07-02-2008, 03:04 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Clark... said:

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/forumd...1d3c31 e&f=18

even shows up if you take a part of the post and do a web google.

Wow, you're quick, huh? Gardenbanter is a piece of shit portal to The
USENET (maybe worse than Google). They try to make it look like it's
their own forum, allow users to post with HTML tags, and fully censor
posts. In short, they're a bunch of clueless ****wits who are too
lazy to create their own forum.

It resides in it's rightful place: right next to Google, in my
killfile.

So, tell me. Is it tough being a genius?

Steve

What the **** guys?
You dickweeds post nothing for weeks, I post a little "whatever" just for a
ha ha. and yes I know a lot of the newsgroups are "forumized"
What's the matter? not getting your dick sucked enough or what?
Ya know it only takes one bad apple to ruin a newsgroup with crossposting
political retards, I'm trying to be a good Fruit!

Clark...
It's all fun and games until the cops find the body...

--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Old 07-02-2008, 10:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Clark... said:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Clark... said:

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/forumd...1d3c31 e&f=18

even shows up if you take a part of the post and do a web google.

Wow, you're quick, huh? Gardenbanter is a piece of shit portal to The
USENET (maybe worse than Google). They try to make it look like it's
their own forum, allow users to post with HTML tags, and fully censor
posts. In short, they're a bunch of clueless ****wits who are too
lazy to create their own forum.

It resides in it's rightful place: right next to Google, in my
killfile.

So, tell me. Is it tough being a genius?

Steve

What the **** guys?

You replied directly to me, yet put Steve's quote in your reply. Why?

You dickweeds post nothing for weeks,

I posted last week. =P

I post a little "whatever" just for a
ha ha. and yes I know a lot of the newsgroups are "forumized"

You made it look like you didn't know. =)

What's the matter? not getting your dick sucked enough or what?

Is that even possible? =P

Ya know it only takes one bad apple to ruin a newsgroup with crossposting
political retards, I'm trying to be a good Fruit!

LOL you're getting a bit sensitive, d00d.

--

Eggs

-A man who lives in a glass house should change in the basement.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:34 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Clark... said:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Clark... said:

[...]

The post was directed at both of you big bullies. I had to drink myself
asleep!

Is that even possible? =P

NO, no guy can not get enough BJ's

I really thought the good Fruit joke would have gotten more play, I'm
disappointed in you guys..
LOL you're getting a bit sensitive, d00d.

It happens when I miss my nap....

I posted last week. =P

Am I gonna have to get my arm caught in the chipper to liven up this group?
I mean jeez Sarge didn't even burn the toes off his boots, and he put the
torch on a dolly so we can't even harass him about hurting his back with it.
I'm looking forward to zucchini season, I haven't chased the old lady around
the house with a large phallic like garden vegetable in months!

Clark..
shit I should have posted this in HTML....

--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Old 09-02-2008, 06:05 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Clark..." wrote:
shit I should have posted this in HTML....

ROFL

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 09-02-2008, 10:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

--
"Steve" wrote in message
"Clark..." wrote:
shit I should have posted this in HTML....

ROFL

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

I shoulda... :-)