GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   more freaking snow (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/171078-more-freaking-snow.html)

Clark... 13-02-2008 07:05 PM

more freaking snow

I love my Craftsman snow blower! I love all my Craftsman equipment!
my little 24" 5 horsepower even threw the crappy snow we had this morning,
it was like 5 inches of tapioca for crying out loud.
Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

cap 14-02-2008 02:23 AM

more freaking snow

Clark... wrote:
I love my Craftsman snow blower! I love all my Craftsman equipment!
my little 24" 5 horsepower even threw the crappy snow we had this morning,
it was like 5 inches of tapioca for crying out loud.
Clark...

ill probably work quite well on regular snow.