GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Flymo Quicksilver 40S (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/171359-flymo-quicksilver-40s.html)

Kris 25-02-2008 01:17 PM

Flymo Quicksilver 40S

I've recently moved house and brought myself a new petrol Flymo.

I'm fixing it together and have a problem with the engine break cable. The cable goes up the "arms" to the crossbar and there is nothing to attach it too. Just below the main crossbar is a thin orange metal bar that I presume is used for the breaking.

Should there be some gadget that fixes the wire to this metal bar or some other form of smaller break handle? The instructions are not clear!!

Many thanks for your help