GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Trimmed the kiwi (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/171553-trimmed-kiwi.html)

Srgnt Billko 03-03-2008 11:28 PM

Trimmed the kiwi

This is the time to prune / trim fruit trees. We clipped away at the kiwi
this afternoon. That stuff grows like mad.

Clark... 04-03-2008 04:10 PM

Trimmed the kiwi

Srgnt Billko wrote:
This is the time to prune / trim fruit trees. We clipped away at the
kiwi this afternoon. That stuff grows like mad.

LOL from the Subject line I thought maybe Kiwi was your pet name for
privates!!!!!
I really thought your were a sicko for a second but, I take it back, I just
remembered, it's Egg's that is the *Wacky* one.
Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Srgnt Billko 04-03-2008 04:52 PM

Trimmed the kiwi

"Clark..." wrote in message
Srgnt Billko wrote:
This is the time to prune / trim fruit trees. We clipped away at the
kiwi this afternoon. That stuff grows like mad.

LOL from the Subject line I thought maybe Kiwi was your pet name for
privates!!!!!
I really thought your were a sicko for a second but, I take it back, I
just remembered, it's Egg's that is the *Wacky* one.
Clark...
--

I guess the "grows like mad" gave it away. I've been waiting for years for
it to get bigger. I've seen "Smiling Bob" so maybe I'll try Enzyte.

Eggs Zachtly 04-03-2008 07:42 PM

Trimmed the kiwi

Clark... said:

Srgnt Billko wrote:
This is the time to prune / trim fruit trees. We clipped away at the
kiwi this afternoon. That stuff grows like mad.

LOL from the Subject line I thought maybe Kiwi was your pet name for
privates!!!!!
I really thought your were a sicko for a second but, I take it back, I just
remembered, it's Egg's that is the *Wacky* one.

=)

--

Eggs

-Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and
he won't bother you for weeks