GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   It must be spring (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/171786-must-spring.html)

SteveB[_7_] 12-03-2008 06:06 AM

It must be spring

Trees are budding. They turned on the irrigation water high pressure pumps.
It's time to go out and turn the valve and fix all the things that got
frozen during the winter. Life is good.

Steve

Frank 12-03-2008 10:33 PM

It must be spring

SteveB wrote:
Trees are budding. They turned on the irrigation water high pressure pumps.
It's time to go out and turn the valve and fix all the things that got
frozen during the winter. Life is good.

Steve

In these parts, it's the quiet period between lawnmower and snow thrower
;)

mor 20-03-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank (Post 778698)
SteveB wrote:
Trees are budding. They turned on the irrigation water high pressure pumps.
It's time to go out and turn the valve and fix all the things that got
frozen during the winter. Life is good.

Steve

In these parts, it's the quiet period between lawnmower and snow thrower
;)

in my side we are just starting to have snow.