GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seeding Lawn - Perforated Plastic Sheet (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/172139-seeding-lawn-perforated-plastic-sheet.html)

mattm 24-03-2008 07:28 PM

Seeding Lawn - Perforated Plastic Sheet

Does anyone know where I can buy a roll of perforated plastic to aid seeding my lawn

A few years ago I did my old house & someone at work had this perforated plastic they had used

Now Ive moved I need some more & cant find anywhere

Garden centers & builders merchants draw a blank

It was basic perfortaed thin sheet - let the rain & sun in, kept moisture in & kept birds off

Bob F 24-03-2008 10:16 PM

"mattm" wrote in message

Does anyone know where I can buy a roll of perforated plastic to aid
seeding my lawn

A few years ago I did my old house & someone at work had this
perforated plastic they had used

Now Ive moved I need some more & cant find anywhere

Garden centers & builders merchants draw a blank

It was basic perfortaed thin sheet - let the rain & sun in, kept
moisture in & kept birds off

I've seem plastic "mulch" in 3 foot wide rolls that somewhat fits this
description.
Garden store?