GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   irrigation question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/172869-irrigation-question.html)

rb 11-04-2008 04:33 AM

irrigation question

I'm involved in a community veggie garden at church.

Our well water is high sulphur and high iron. Do either of those hurt
anything?

The lawns thrive on it. No sure about veggies.

SteveB[_8_] 11-04-2008 05:39 PM

irrigation question

"rb" wrote in message
. ..
I'm involved in a community veggie garden at church.

Our well water is high sulphur and high iron. Do either of those hurt
anything?

The lawns thrive on it. No sure about veggies.

Usually your local Cooperative Extension Service or local nursery can tell
you exactly, as they deal with it daily. If there are soil additives or
special things to do, they'll know.

Steve