GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tractor report (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/173433-tractor-report.html)

Srgnt Billko 23-04-2008 10:31 PM

Tractor report

It's that time of the year to get equipment running that has sat all winter.

Got the #2 70's Cub Cadet started without much trouble today. The previous
owner had rigged it up to run on a car battery. I let it warm up a few
minutes - hooked a garden cart to it - and picked up some firewood length
pieces of a walnut tree I cut down last week. Drove it a few hundred feet
away and stacked the firewood. Coming back to the shed I got the familiar
smell of cooked mouse. Sure enough the suckers had nested again in the
motor shroud. Not the first time. These old Kohler engines should have a
needle nose plier and die-hook accessory kit.