Old 27-04-2008, 09:32 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Killing Driveway Green Moss

Hello,

Have a fair amount of green moss on driveway and rocks that I would like
to kill. Have scrapped a lot of it away, but the amount that seems to be
un-scrappable is still large.

Can I use Vinegar to kill the stuff ?
If so, use as it comes out of the bottlew, or should it be mixed with water
?
If so, at what ratio ?

Is Chlorox "better" ? Why ?
If so, same questions as above re ratio to mix, etc. ?

Much thanks,
Bob

Old 28-04-2008, 10:17 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
GWB GWB is offline

Pressure wash it.
Old 28-04-2008, 08:20 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Robert11 wrote:
Hello,

Have a fair amount of green moss on driveway and rocks that I would like
to kill. Have scrapped a lot of it away, but the amount that seems to be
un-scrappable is still large.

Can I use Vinegar to kill the stuff ?
If so, use as it comes out of the bottlew, or should it be mixed with water
?
If so, at what ratio ?

Is Chlorox "better" ? Why ?
If so, same questions as above re ratio to mix, etc. ?

Much thanks,
Bob

Chemicals should be safe for asphalt but I'd not use on concrete.
Deck wash which has bleach in it gets the green stuff off the deck but
still takes scrubbing.

Old 02-05-2008, 01:16 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

What about that bleach kitchen spray? Would that be safe to use
outside?

Moss on Driveway Will United Kingdom 7 27-10-2005 07:09 PM
killing moss in winter time. john west++++ United Kingdom 0 21-01-2004 05:48 PM
killing moss in winter time. redclay United Kingdom 3 20-01-2004 12:25 AM
killing moss in winter time. Jane Ransom United Kingdom 0 19-01-2004 03:02 PM
moss on driveway ouglas United Kingdom 21 19-11-2003 04:32 PM