GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   my RYOBI edger: Where is the spark plug located? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/173829-my-ryobi-edger-where-spark-plug-located.html)

[email protected] 04-05-2008 12:43 AM

my RYOBI edger: Where is the spark plug located?

My Ryobi 775R is getting harder to start and I suspect the plug may be
fouled. Where the heck is the plug? And what are the steps to getting
to it? George in Florida.

Tom J 04-05-2008 01:04 AM

wrote:
My Ryobi 775R is getting harder to start and I suspect the plug may
be
fouled. Where the heck is the plug? And what are the steps to
getting
to it? George in Florida.

http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/D...dl05a034pl.pdf

Item 44 It's on the bottom opposite the gas tank.

Tom J