GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wiring for new replacement riding tractor engine? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/174359-wiring-new-replacement-riding-tractor-engine.html)

Brendan 14-05-2008 09:36 PM

Wiring for new replacement riding tractor engine?

Hi, I got a uses replacement engine for my Craftsman rider, It is the same
except for 2HP less. Can someone tell me what the wiring that goes into
the engine does in these tractors? I get the starter to turn over by just
turning the key. I hate to sound so ignorant but do I need to hook up the
other wires? They are slightly different than my old engine. Thanx Brendan