GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hog wire - Seattle source (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/175733-hog-wire-seattle-source.html)

Kevin Reeder 10-06-2008 05:03 AM

Hog wire - Seattle source

I live in the North End of the Seattle and am looking for a source
to get a small quantity of hog wire (also called deer wire). This
is for a garden project and none of the usual suspects have it --
Lowes, Home Depot. I think this is generally used for livestock
fencing, but I'm hoping I don't have to drive too far outside of
town to find it.

Kevin

Bob F 24-06-2008 01:18 AM

Hog wire - Seattle source

"Kevin Reeder" wrote in message
I live in the North End of the Seattle and am looking for a source
to get a small quantity of hog wire (also called deer wire). This
is for a garden project and none of the usual suspects have it --
Lowes, Home Depot. I think this is generally used for livestock
fencing, but I'm hoping I don't have to drive too far outside of
town to find it.

Try Mclenden's Hardware. Woodenville, renton, white center. They are always my
last resort for hard-to-find things.